Call tracking software is a tool that allows businesses to track and record phone calls in order to analyze customer behavior and improve customer service. Call tracking software can be used to track inbound calls, outbound calls, or both.
The best call tracking software programs offer a variety of features to help businesses improve their call center operations, including call recording, call reporting, call analysis, and more.
There are many call tracking software programs on the market that promise to help businesses track, measure, and optimize their marketing efforts. But with so many options to choose from, it can be difficult to know which one is right for your business. To help you make the best decision, we’ve compiled a list of the 8 best call tracking software that suits your need.
How Does Call Tracking Software Work
Phone calls are a crucial component of many business operations, and call tracking software offers a valuable solution for businesses looking to gain insights into their customer behavior. By assigning unique numbers to each marketing campaign, businesses can effectively track and analyze phone calls.
With each incoming call, the call tracking software records key information such as the date, time, duration, and caller details. This data provides valuable insights into the effectiveness of each marketing campaign and empowers businesses to make data-driven adjustments for optimal results.
Investing in call tracking software is a smart move for businesses looking to optimize their marketing efforts and improve their customer service. With a wealth of information at their fingertips, they can make informed decisions and drive their business to success.
There are many features to consider when shopping for call center software.
Here are some of the most important:
- Automatic call distribution: This feature allows calls to be automatically routed to the next available agent. This ensures that calls are handled in a timely manner and prevents agents from being overloaded.
- Call recording: This is a valuable quality assurance tool that can be used to monitor agent performance and ensure that calls are being handled properly.
- Interactive voice response: This allows callers to self-service their inquiries by navigating through a menu of options. This can help reduce the number of calls that need to be handled by agents.
- Reporting and analytics: Call center software typically includes robust reporting and analytics tools that can be used to track performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Screen pop: This feature allows information about the caller to be automatically displayed on the agent’s screen when the call is answered.
- CRM integration: This feature allows call center software to be integrated with customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
The 8 Best Call Tracking Software
Looking for a best call tracking software? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled a list of the eight best call tracking software to help you make the most informed decision for your business.
If you manage a call center, or even just a busy customer service line, you know how important it is to track your calls. You need to know how many calls are coming in, how long each call lasts, and how many calls are being answered. You also need to know where each call is coming from so you can track your marketing campaigns.
That’s where CallRail comes in. CallRail is a call tracking and analytics platform that gives you the data you need to improve your call center’s performance. With CallRail, you can see which campaigns are driving calls, how many calls each campaign generates, and how long each call lasts. You can also see which agents are handling the most calls, and how well they’re performing.
CallRail also offers a number of features that can help you improve your call center’s performance, such as call recording and transcription, call routing, and integration with CRM platforms.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your call center’s performance, CallRail is our top-rated recommendation.
- Tracks phone calls from ads, websites, and marketing campaigns
- Call recording and transcription
- Keyword-level call tracking
- Call routing and tracking for multiple locations
- Call notifications and reporting
- Integration with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Facebook, WordPress and other marketing platforms
CallRail price: $45 – $145 per month and 14 day free trial.
Nextiva is a business VoIP service provider that offers a wide range of features to small businesses and enterprise organizations. Nextiva was founded in 2006 with the goal of providing businesses with a more reliable and feature-rich VoIP solution than what was currently available on the market.
Today, Nextiva is one of the leading VoIP providers in the United States, with over 100,000 customers nationwide. Nextiva’s VoIP service is backed by a nationwide network of over 30,000 miles of fiber optic cable, which provides businesses with crystal-clear call quality and reliability.
In addition to VoIP service, Nextiva also offers a wide range of features and services to small businesses, including:
- Nextiva Office: A cloud-based VoIP solution that offers a wide range of features, including auto-attendants, call forwarding, call recording, and more.
- Nextiva Anywhere: A mobile VoIP app that allows users to make and receive calls from their Nextiva VoIP number on their smartphone or tablet.
- Nextiva Chat: A live chat solution that allows businesses to communicate with their customers in real-time.
- Nextiva Surveys: A customer survey solution that allows businesses to gather feedback from their customers.
Nextiva is a one-stop-shop for small businesses that are looking for a reliable and feature-rich VoIP solution.
- Nextiva is a cloud-based VoIP platform that offers businesses a variety of features, including HD voice calling, call forwarding, call recording, and more.
- Nextiva also has a mobile app that lets users make and receive calls on their smartphones.
- Nextiva’s VoIP platform is reliable and scalable, so it can grow with your business.
- Nextiva offers excellent customer support and a variety of pricing plans to fit your business’s needs.
Nextiva price $19.95 – $40.95 per month per user. No free trial, but a free demo available.
Invoca is a cloud-based call tracking and analytics company that provides businesses with the ability to track phone calls and measure the performance of their marketing campaigns.
Founded in 2009, Invoca’s mission is to help businesses grow by understanding the customer journey and optimizing marketing campaigns to drive more sales.
The company’s technology is used by some of the world’s leading brands, including AT&T, Samsung, Microsoft, and Oracle.
Invoca’s call tracking solutions provide businesses with valuable insights into the customer journey, including which marketing channels are driving phone calls and which keywords are being used to find their business.
Call tracking also allows businesses to attribute sales to specific marketing campaigns, so they can see which campaigns are driving results.
- A cloud-based call tracking and analytics platform
- Offers features such as call recording, keyword-level call tracking, and advanced call routing
- Allows users to make phone calls without using their phone
- Uses an AI-powered platform to provide the best call experience
- Provides a local or toll-free number for businesses of all sizes
3 different plans with custom pricing. No free trial but free demo available.
CallTrackingMetrics is another popular call tracking and analytics platform that provides businesses with the ability to track, measure, and optimize their marketing and advertising campaigns.
If you’re looking for a call tracking solution that integrates with your CRM and provides powerful features like call recording, transcription, and real-time reporting, then CallTrackingMetrics is worth considering.
CallTrackingMetrics offers can be customized to fit your business needs, and the pricing is very competitive. The integration with Salesforce is particularly strong, making it a good choice for businesses that use that CRM.
- Tracks and records inbound and outbound phone calls
- Provides data on call volume, duration, caller information, keywords, and more
- Helps businesses track marketing campaigns and measure their effectiveness
- Real-time call monitoring and recording
- Integrates with CRM software to provide a complete view of customer interactions
CallTrackingMetrics price starts at $36/mo – negotiable custom expertise plan. No free trial.
HubSpot’s software is used by more than 18,000 customers in over 90 countries. The company has been recognized as a leader in the sales and marketing software industry, and its products are used by some of the world’s largest companies, including Adobe, GE, and Virgin Atlantic.
As a business owner, you know how important it is to track your marketing efforts and see which ones are driving results. You also know that one of the most important marketing tools you have is your website.
That’s why you should know about HubSpot call tracking software. It allows you to see which of your marketing campaigns are driving phone calls to your business.
HubSpot call tracking tool can help you track your marketing efforts and see which ones are driving results. If you’re not using call tracking, you’re missing out on a valuable way to measure your marketing campaigns.
- Place calls directly from your desktop browser.
- Tracks and records phone calls, view call details like duration, date, and caller information right in your HubSpot account.
- Automatically track and log sales calls in your CRM.
- Gives call insights and analytics
- Offers transcription services
- Free tools available for small businesses
Hubspot price starts at $45, with no free trial, but 10% is saved on an annual subscription.
RingCentral is another cloud-based VoIP and collaboration solution that helps small businesses and enterprises alike to improve communication and collaboration. RingCentral offers a wide range of features such as webinar, call tracking, call forwarding, voicemail, fax, and online meetings. RingCentral also integrates with popular CRM and productivity platforms such as Salesforce and Zendesk.
RingCentral’s pricing is in line with other business VoIP providers, and its customer support is excellent, with 24/7 phone and live chat support. Overall, RingCentral is a great choice for a business VoIP system.
- A cloud-based phone system and unified communications solution
- Integrates with popular business applications such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and Google
- Affordable and easy to set up and use
- Call tracking, send and receive text messages
- Has a mobile app
RingCentral price $19.99 – $49.99 per month per user. Free trial available.
Grasshopper is one of the popular phone systems for business with the ability to track all of their inbound and outbound calls and get detailed information about each call such as duration, caller ID, location and more.
One of the best things about Grasshopper is that it can be used with both landlines and mobile phones, so you can track all of your calls no matter how you make them. It also provides businesses with the ability to create custom phone numbers for tracking purposes. This service is beneficial for businesses of all sizes, as it can help them to track leads and track the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns.
If you are looking for a way to improve your business communication and get more insight into your customer calls, Grasshopper is definitely worth checking out.
- Toll free or local number
- Unlimited calling and texting for small business
- Free app for desktop and mobile.
- Integrates with major CRMs
- Call forwarding and voicemail Transcription
- Affordable monthly plans
Grasshopper price starts $26 per month and No free trial.
Aircall is also a cloud-based business phone system with a competitive price. With Aircall, you can choose between a pay-as-you-go or monthly subscription plan. Both plans come with a free local or toll-free number, unlimited calls and texts, call recording, voicemail transcription, and more.
Aircall’s pay-as-you-go plan is a great option for businesses that make a limited number of calls each month. This plan charges per minute for outgoing calls, with no monthly fee. Incoming calls are free, and there’s no charge for calls to your Aircall voicemail.
If your business makes a lot of calls then you’ll need features like call forwarding, and conference calling, Aircall’s monthly subscription plan may be a better option. This plan starts at $30 per month, with discounts available for additional users.
- Aircall is an all-in-one phone system for businesses that is easy to set up and use.
- Aircall offers powerful features including call forwarding, call recording, voicemail, and more.
- Aircall integrates with popular business applications such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk and 50 more.
- Advanced sales features including Power Dialer
- Unlimited inbound calls (toll-free excluded)
- Aircall offers affordable pricing with no long-term contracts.
Aircall price starts $30 per month, per user and free trial available.
After reading this article, it is clear that there are a number of call tracking software programs available that can be extremely helpful for businesses. The eight programs highlighted in this article are all great options that can offer a variety of features and benefits.
Businesses should carefully consider their needs and budget when choosing a call tracking software program. Any of the programs featured in this article would be a great choice for a business that is looking to improve user experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Best free call tracking software for your business will depend on your specific needs and goals. However, some popular free call tracking software options include CallRail, CallTrackingMetrics, and Grasshopper.
There are many benefits of using call tracking software.
Some of these benefits include:
1. Knowing which marketing campaigns are driving phone calls
2. Understanding which keywords are driving phone calls
3. Having a record of all inbound phone calls
4. Improve the overall customer experience