Do you want to contact someone on Facebook, but you don’t have their e-mail address? Or maybe you’ve found their profile but can’t seem to see where their e-mail address is located? Well, worry not. We have all the information you need about getting their e-mail address.
Some people are private about giving out personal information online, so finding someone’s contacts on Facebook can be tricky.
4 Basic Ways to Find Someone’s Email on Facebook
Luckily, there are a few ways to find another person’s e-mail address if you know their profile. Read on to find out how, even if they don’t want you to.
1. Find Email on Facebook Profile
The first and most simple thing to do when you begin your search is to look at the profile information of the person you want their e-mail address, as most people have their contact information here.
Log in to your account and follow these simple steps:
- While on your Homepage, click the search bar
- Type in the name of your intended search and click enter
- When brought a list of profiles to choose from, select one of your preferred prospects
- Go to the person’s profile and select the “About” section
- Look for the person’s e-mail address on this page
2. Request the Email Directly From the Person
When you begin your search for your target profile, you might encounter some hurdles that might force you to be daring.
Sometimes, you may not find the E-mail address of the person you are looking for on their public profile. This is because the person has set his contact information to private, which is hidden from you, and everyone else.
What you can do is try asking the person directly by messaging them. You can do this as:
Messaging the prospect on Messenger
If you’d wish to send a personalized message tailored with the right set of words of your wish, then message the person directly on Facebook Messenger.
You can do this by clicking on the message icon and writing a brief message describing who you are and why you want their E-mail address. Remember, keeping it personalized and on point gets you a better chance of success.
3. Use Email Finder Tools
Another way to get someone’s e-mail address is through the use of third-party tools called e-mail finders.
These are tools that enable you to find personal or corporate e-mail addresses online from different websites. They come in different extensions to enable you to scrape E-mails of your intended person easily.
You can use their browser extensions to search for your data or visit their sites directly to scrape the data that you want.
The advantage of using them is that they are much easier to use and are efficient because you get information instantly, even if your target Facebook profile has set his information private.
Here are some E-mail finder tools for better results:
- UpLead: This is a powerful and good lead generator. It has an easy-to-use interface where you log in and searches your target’s information even if they don’t have it posted on their Facebook profile.
- Hiretual: An AI-powered tool that enables companies and prospects to search for leads on different social media platforms. You can use it to gain the e-mail address of the person you are looking for.
- Hunter: It offers different subscription packages depending on the number of e-mail addresses you wish to find. It has an easy-to-use interface where you can create an account and begin your search.
- Voila Norbert: Just like the other e-mail finder tools, it will give you the email address of your targeted prospect instantly. They have affordable packages and an easy-to-use interface to make your search easy.
- SellHack: An easy-to-use tool that delivers e-mails with high accuracy. It gets its information from public sources with only the prospect’s name and company domain.
4. Use the Facebook Email Extractor
The Facebook E-mail extractor is purchased software and primarily used to scrap Facebook profiles in either bulk or single form to gain e-mails. With this tool, you can search the profile you are targeting using special keywords to get accurate results.
The good thing is that you can specify the type of e-mail address you are looking for, i.e., personal or business e-mails. You can also export the email addresses into CSV and Excel for easier selection.
But you have to note it doesn’t verify your email addresses, so you’ll need an email verifier to avoid bouncebacks when you send your message.
You can also add it to your browser as a Chrome extension to make things easier and more convenient.
Finding someone’s email address on Facebook doesn’t have to be hard. With the right information from your prospect and quality tools, you’ll get instant results without worry.
No matter your difficult situation, the above tips will help you connect with your intended search.
Please note that you must pay for some of the listed tools before use. But many offer free trials that have a few searches per month. Good luck connecting with your prospect.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find someone’s Facebook e-mail address when it’s hidden?
You can use e-mail finder tools to scrap information about the person you are looking for. These tools have an extensive database of different information about people, even if the set information is private.
The tools you can use include:
- Voila Norbert
Can you find a person’s e-mail address on Facebook?
Yes, provided you have the person’s profile details, you can click on their profile’s “About” section and get their e-mail address here. This only applies if your intended search has publicized their contact information.